Excellent career development opportunity with promotion opportunities!
POSITION: Personal Trainer
START DATE: January 2021
PACKAGE: Competitive salary and leave offered, housing, flight allowance and full medical insurance
12 MONTH RENEWABLE CONTRACT
• You need to demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines. Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness. Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sport, recreational activities and the use of exercise equipment
• You will be cleaning the gym/salon/spa and equipment
• Guide clients through our sport classes or activities and help them to choose types of exercise that would benefit them the most
• Acknowledging and responding to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
• You will have ability to handle sensitive client information with confidentiality
• You will have to make sure that gym area is always clean and set-up to a very high standard
• The Spa Manager will be your supervisor so you will report back to her daily duties or any defects in the Spa area
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Qualified Fitness Instructor
• 5 + years of experience as a Fitness Instructor
• Additional skill in Yoga or Pilates lessons or making nutrition plan is a plus
• Advanced Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
• Carry out various exercises and routines.
• Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness
• Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sport, recreational activities and the use of exercise equipment
• Exceptional Excel / Word / Email skills – comfortable with using spreadsheets for tasks such as basic calculations, communicating project needs and requirements, maintenance lists and similar basic admin
• Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential
• Experience of writing documentation for compilation of manuals and management systems.
• Training, qualifications or experience in a relevant trade(s)
*Non Smoker and no visible Tattoos
**We thank you in advance for your interest in this position. please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. only if your application meets all the criteria shall the Crew Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone**
Hill Robinson is the leading independent yacht management company offering unparalleled services to international clientele worldwide to assist in running yachts safely and efficiently. Our highly qualified and versatile multi-lingual team is available 24/7 to provide the essential support that makes the whole yachting experience a success.
From being one of the industry’s first ever dedicated yacht management companies, our expertise and range of services has constantly grown. Starting with setting up an offshore ownership structure for your new yacht our service offer is complete all the way through to paying the crew through our Guernsey Employment Company.