– Excellent oral and written communication skills
Basic computer skills
Maintain high self-standards
Candidates should be reliable, self-motivated, and able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
To promote fitness and wellness through personalized and group training programs.
To educate participants on proper and safe exercise form.
To design exercise programs for a variety of participants utilizing the fitness program by combining
individual health and fitness goals with fitness assessment results.
To maintain the safety of the participants, enforce all written policies, and monitor all weight room policies
regarding safe and proper use of equipment.
To attend, and contribute to, all mandatory staff meetings and continuing education sessions.
To maintain a positive TEAM environment and professional relationship with staff and patrons.
A dedication to maintaining personal integrity and your own health and fitness.
To perform other duties as assigned.
-Must possess business skills to build professional credibility, attract new clients, develop rapport and
communicate effectively with current clients, and generate revenue.
– Personal Training Certification (or related degree listed below)
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Albania; Australia; Austria; Belarus; Belgium; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Canada; Croatia (Hrvatska); Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Germany; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Hungary; Iceland; Ireland; Italy; Kosovo; Latvia; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Macedonia; Moldova; Montenegro; Netherlands; New Zealand; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russian Federation; Serbia; Slovak Republic; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States