Ensures effective and efficient handling of all administrative activities and responsibilities of the Director’s office at EMAAR by communicating and co-ordinating with internal & external customers at all levels. Helps create a smooth, efficient, productive and harmonious working environment.
Nature & Scope:
o The job is one of the support positions at EMAAR with critical/key roles and responsibilities.
o The job holder acts as a bridge between the Director and internal/external customers. The Personal Assistant acts like a filter and co-ordinator, who should be able to judge/ manage information flow into/out of the Director’s office to ensure productivity.
o The job holder should be able to handle correspondence, co-ordinate meetings, follow ups, manage Director’s diary and events etc.
o The job holder directly reports to the Director, who directs, controls and motivates the job holder through continuous interaction as well as feedback from outside the Director’s office.
o The job holder needs to be an active, lively and alert person with a positive attitude.
o Maintaining a calm approach to handling a variety of different problems tactfully by the allocation of priorities and good judgment.
– 6-8 years experience as PA /Executive Secretary to a Senior Management position in a large corporation.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Excellent organizing skills and the ability to multitask.
– A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
– Fluent in English.
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6 Max: 8
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma