Job Purpose: Works closely with the accounting department to ensure proper reconciliation, with the tax department to ensure proper payroll tax compliance, and with the human resources department to ensure accurate benefits processing.
• Compiles payroll data, such as hours worked, piecework, taxes, NSSF deductions, and employee identification numbers.
• Prepares computer input forms, enters data into computer files, or computes wages and deductions, and posts to payroll records.
• Reviews wages computed and corrects errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
• Prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions
• Keep records of leave pay and nontaxable wages.
• The recording of the daily tally of all personnel: actual working hours and absences
• Calculating regular and overtime hours, and distribution of hours on the timesheet
• The recording of hours worked by each employee in the payroll software
• Editing of monthly payroll and pay slips
• Calculating income tax and social tax with on time reporting to Accounting Dept
• Maintenance of payroll files
• The filing of accounting records
Education and Experience:
• Good command of Arabic and English
• Minimum 5yrs experience with local payroll software
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Software
• Ability to communicate and coordinate with superiors and local labor force.
Applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the project.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,500 – $2,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma