• Ensure that contractors comply with all aspects of the Worksite HSE Plan and policy; site regulations, permit to work, and Customer requirements.
• Perform painting construction activities as per drawings, specifications and project documents in accordance with the project field procedures and site instructions.
• Ensure by leadership and guidance that painting contracted works meets all practical, commercial, requirements of productivity, quality and contract target completions.
• Routinely study, check and review all contractor scope as detailed in drawings, specifications and instructions, ensuring contractors proper interpretation and compliance
• Ensure contractors dimensional control methods for checking that the works are properly set out and supervise specialist surveying contractors where necessary.
• Ensure Quality inspectors and contractor supervisors carry out the witness, inspection and surveillance checks in accordance with the Quality Plan and the requirements of the Quality Control Manager.
• Ensure that contractors are working in the required work areas, locations and elevations and that work sequence and interfaces with other contactors are both coordinated and planned to provide continuous working to meet contract schedules.
• Ensure that all quality control checks and tests are instigated, with records maintained and available.
• Ensure practical security and protection of the works and that all contractors’ provisions for temporary plant are fit for purpose.
• Ensure that all construction materials, embedded items, special fixtures are approved for use and that they are stored, protected and available to workface locations as required.
• Promote and maintain , Customer and contractor best practice working relationships.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
• Communicating effectively in a range of environments and with team members and Contractors
• Demonstrating excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Well-developed technical and practical skills and able to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to and its customers.
• Solid technical and practical experience in the relevant discipline, including ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritization of work to achieve them.
• A thorough understanding of industrial construction environment and proven supervisory experience in multi-disciplinary teams.
• A minimum of 12 years’ experience in a painting supervisory position in the construction of major refineries, petrochemical or process plants
• Recognized trade qualifications in the relevant discipline or equivalent experience
• Competent in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and a sound knowledge in relevant software
- Job Location
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies