- Conduct customer visits, product presentations, introducing new products to the market.
- Presenting technologies, business solutions and selling into complex sales environment.
- Handling the customer inquieries and technical questions
- Follow-up with the customers on open quotes status
- Support of deliveries and clearing out the situation in case of technical problems.
- Reviewing customer orders.
- Support and participate in marketing activities of WIKA Near East (exhibitons, seminars, etc.)
- Support payment follow-up.
- B.Sc. in Engineering from a reputable university
- Basic experience with technical sales within Energy and O&G sectors
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (German is an advantage)
- Able to lead and take the initiative and work well within a team
- Able to meet deadlines, follow through commitments and take corrective action where appropriate
- Organize and prioritize work, create effecitve presentations
- Driver license is a must, owning car is an advantage
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma