GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
– Responsible for order booking, backlog management and order fulfillment.
– Responsible for order booking, backlog management and order fulfillment
– Ensure accuracy of backlog by rigorous date management and timely highlighting of risks to drive accountability
– Partnering with project management (HPM) on execution, S&OP team on accurate fulfillment & inventory planning and invoicing team on accurate system billing.
– Coordinate with sourcing, supplier quality and modality team on issuance of purchase orders for locally sourced items.
– Ensure timely fulfillment of locally sourced items.
– Support on physical inventory count and inventory obsolescence mitigation
– Maintain penalty tracker to keep track of penalty deadlines and drive mitigation
– Graduate in finance with 3-4 years’ experience
– Excellent excel skills
– Ability to handle and prioritize multiple task
– Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills (written and oral)
– Arabic speaking is added advantage
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
– Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
– Ability to work independently.
– Strong problem solving skills.
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Riyadh
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE’s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it’s the world’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.