We’re running an Online Hiring Tournament this Saturday to hire Order Management Specialists ($20K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager.
In this role, you will be key to your team’s success as you work on a variety of order management tasks, such as preparing the contract for clients, processing new customer orders, managing payments and collections, and tracking customer invoices.
You will report directly to the team manager without much hand-holding and work with other teams to optimize the end-to-end order management process.
You will be hands-on with customers and work with them to respond to their feedback and take action on any potential issues. A strong attention to detail and a willingness to be flexible are vital to this position as well as excellent communication skills in English.
- 4 year degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience with focus on order and customer management
- Desired technical background or that you have managed tech support tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to reconcile data between multiple systems
- Excellent time management and prioritization of incoming request/tasks
- Experience in accounting is desired
- Willing to work flexible hours a plus, may be assigned to do US hours or Europe
- Great communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Proficient typist in both speed and accuracy
- Desired MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Desired several years with best-of-breed ERPs: Microsoft Dynamic ERP, SAP, Sage, Paragon, NetSuite 1, or in-house ERPs
Join our community of remote professionals!
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Information Technology; Telecommunications; Telemarketing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,500 – $2,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2