The Operations Coordinator organizes and supervises all of the administrative activities to facilitate smooth running of the office and maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
The ideal candidate must possess outstanding leadership skills, communicating the company’s needs. They should be confident, driven, organized, analytical, and able to identify obstacles and find ways to overcome them.
Reports to: Operations Manager
• Answer Personal phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner and forward all inquiries to the concerned party.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Supporting department managers and CEO.
• Responsible for advising the top management team regarding all business aspects.
• Collect & audit viewing and inspection forms and mail them to the Data Management Department.
• Chasing any outstanding forms and querying missing information.
• Meeting rooms booking and management.
• Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs.
• Organize office operations and procedures.
• Maintaining a clean and well organized working space
• Monitor and supervise the work activities of the office Lady/boy.
• Maintain office efficiency and suggest improvements.
• Partner with the Office Manager covering all business aspects.
• Provide reports based on business requirements.
• Managing and recording of all types of Leaves & Lateness for the Sales &Photography Departments.
• Monitor the appearance of the Sales and Photography Departments team as per the dress code policy.
• Manage and Audit Sales and Photography team calendars.
• Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials.
• Coordinate work flow and follow up on delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communication, or relevant field of study.
• Must possess minimum of 2-3 year experience in administration is preferred.
• Excellent command of English, French and Arabic.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with absolute discretion is mandatory along with honesty and integrity.
• Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Decision making skills.
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills,
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
• Very effective organizational skills.
• Professional telephone manner.
• Positive attitude, extremely discreet and ethical.
• Well presented.
• Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Bright, confident personality.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Real Estate
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 30