? Coordinate with Engineers, Procurement, and HR Departs in order to get Drawings, Materials, and resources.
? Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
? Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
? Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
? Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Qualifications in management
• At least 15 years’ experience in Construction
• Proven leadership skills
• Experience in negotiation and building relationships with suppliers
• Computer skills and reporting experience
• Motivation to drive continuous improvement processes and ensure that capacity is maximized
• Ability to manage a dynamic and changing workforce, as well as being able to work extremely well under pressure
Aiming towards Total Quality and Excellence, HATCO will continuously inform, train and motivate its manpower; make clear agreements and honor them; improve services provided within the scope of such agreements; work according to effective, efficient and integrated methods; and measure the quality of its workmanship and discuss this openly with everyone concerned as these are the foundation stone of continuity and profitable growth, and as the means to fulfill the expectations of our clients.
Total Quality and Excellence are considered the outcome of constant and systematic improvement of HATCO’s organization, its manpower and services. HATCO adheres to the requirements of society as expressed in laws, statutes, rules and regulations with regards to environment, safety, health, energy and social aspects. “When you know that total quality and excellence count, call the people that have experience to get the job done for you”.