1. Provides complete level of assistance to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
2. Provides high level of administrative and clerical support to the unit, department or function.
3. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follow-up on issues in a timely manner.
4. Collect and prepare background documents for various tasks.
5. First line of contact to the internal and external customers.
6. Respond to a variety of inquires via the telephone or in person over the counter to internal and external customers.
7. Undertake other duties as required by the Manager.
8. Follow the college rules and regulations
Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
Friendly, enthusiastic and a good team player.
Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail.
Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative.
Ability to work under the direct supervision of the manager.
Excellent IT skills – Word, Excel, Internet, databases.
Language skills – Fluent in both English and Arabic.
- Job Location:
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma