- Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the requirements of relevant CB regulations and FATCA requirements.
- Review all bye-laws and policies and procedures in the bank to ensure that they address all CB regulations requirements.
- Undertaking compliance testing within the CB Compliance program to ensure that all concerned departments received the regulations issued by CB/FATCA requirements & that these regulations are incorporated within CBK bye-laws and policies.
- Serving as a contact point within the Bank for CB compliance queries from HOD / Staff members.
- Following up all violations and observation raised by CB to ensure that corrective action is made.
- Responsible for coordinating and corresponding to the Inspection performed by CB.
- Following up the implementation of FATCA requirements within the bank.
- Provided training to all newly recruited personnel within the bank.
- Provide the required support and help to the bank’s departments
- Change Orientation – Adopts a new approach.
- Effective Communication – Achieves ‘Buy In’.
- Information Gathering – Establishes Information System.
- Self Confidence – expresses own expertise.
- Trustworthiness – Adheres to principles in challenging situations.
- Understanding Others – Understands Behavior.
- Developing Others – Provides ongoing support.
- Directiveness – Reviews Performance.
- Team Leadership – Creates Commitment.
- Teamwork – Promotes Teamwork.
Banking, Accounting, or Management Studies
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma