Your main responsibilities will include:
• Consult with management and other leadership to identify appropriate learning and OD programs to support business goals.
• Create and implement programs that connect employees with business goals.
• Formulate, organize and execute overall learning and OD programs in line with global strategy and local plans to support
organization’s development. In addition, to working closely with global OD team to deliver / implement global initiatives
• Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
• Defines the budget that is needed to implement the training and development plan and ensure is effectively spent.
• Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
• Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
• Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
• Support with talent assessment, providing coaching sessions, and analysis / development of talent management systems,
succession planning and processes related to performance management, career planning, business continuity and culture.
• Lead employee engagement activities.
• Contributes in the design and implementation of the internal communication process, ensure its effectiveness.
• Assist in development of policies and procedures to support the business unit’s reward strategy and practice.
• Develop methods to improve employment policies, processes, and practices, and recommend changes to management.
You need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other relevant field;
• At least 2 years of previous experience in Human Resources functions in multinational environments;
• Excellent knowledge of English (Professional level) (verbal and writing);
- Job Location
- Alexandria, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 4
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma