- Carry out and/or supervise the (decentralized) pharmacy and medical equipment management (drugs orders, follow-up of the stock, storage conditions,inventories, follow-up of expired drugs and their destruction, drugs consumption, etc.)in his or her department, in order to satisfy the needs of material with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensuring that all staff using medical devices are qualified and trained.
- Ensuring that cleaning and minor maintenance tasks are performed according to the protocols.
- Reporting any malfunction to the project biomedical service list item.
- Updates monthly roaster in accordance with local policies.
- Ensure safety and hygienic working conditions for the staff (know procedures in the case of accidental blood exposure).
- Ensure triage of patients in waiting areas, detecting the priority acute/emergency cases, carrying out first aid care when needed and referring to the doctor.
- Plan department workflow and determines priorities.
- Observe nursing care (check that nursing care is carried out as directed, treatment administered in accordance with physician’s instructions)and provide direct care as needed.
- Monitor the use of diagnostic services to ensure effective use of resources.
- Supervises the regular maintenance of the clinics.
- Regularly audit and ensure the maintenance of and adherence to infection control standards within the clinics.
- Keep a safe clinic environment, including intervening and alerting the MAM and PMR, in case of security incidents and hygiene concerns in the clinics.
- Strictly respect specific ICP measures.
- Follow current guidelines on nursing care for COVID-19 patients, including HDU and palliative care.
Salary: 1550 JOD
Contract: 1 month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension based on operational needs. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Required atleast 2 years of team management & nursing supervisory experience.Having worked in MSF or other NGO’s is highly desirable.
- Job Location
- Mafraq, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma