We are looking for competent registered nurses with similar experience. Their duties would mainly include: supporting patients throughout their treatment journey through home visits, phone support, medication administration, as well as supporting physicians by providing regular patient status reports.
Nursing skills / competencies required include:
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including situations of conflict resolution, problem solving and crisis management.
• Excellent active listener
• Patient centric, self-starter, highly motivated
• Strong ability and willingness to provide emotional and moral support to patients
• Strong counseling skills
• High level of flexibility when facing changes in the work environment
• Good decision making skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
• Excellent ability to maintain global patient care standards of care
• Good scientific reporting and documentation skills
• Arabic and English proficiency
Professional appearance and a positive, cordial attitude.
Good communication Skills.
Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic.
Should possess valid Kuwait MOH License.
Preferred candidate who can join immediately.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Healthcare, other
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma