Responsible to: TM
Appointed by: GM / TM
LT are assigned the position as per inspection scope.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To substitute for NDT TM where necessary
- Comprehensive review of contract and submit Techno Commercial proposals
- Attending Pre-Inspection/Technical Clarification meeting on behalf of Client /EPC Contractors
- Conduct training to inspectors
- Technical assessment of inspectors
- Provide Technical support to inspectors
- Review Inspection reports and certificates
- Carry out Inspection as per agreed intervention stages
- Carry out investigation and provide correction / corrective actions for non-conformances/customer complaints
- Carryout technical audits / witness monitoring
- Ensure assignment of competent inspector for the job
- Coordinate with TM on day- to- day activities related to inspection including review of audit reports and certification decisions.
- Ensure that the equipment owned by FCI are maintained and calibrated periodically.
- Ensure that these are purchased from approved brands, inspected on arrival.
- Ensure that calibration is traceable to national / international standards.
- Be on the lookout of updated technologies, trends and methods and disseminate same among the staff.
- Get acquainted to the Job Description of TM
- Review and approve the NDE procedures
- Authorized to deputize for TM in their absence.
- Assumes all the Authorities of TM.
- Authorized to access all the FCI documents and records related to Inspection.
- Authorized to report to TM on any changes he would like to make to any contract or commercial proposals
- Authorized to attend such meetings.
- Authorized as a competent trainer to provide technical seminars and trainings and perform mentoring.
- Authorized to assess the competency of inspector and witness monitor them as per the schedule
- Authorized to recommend improvement opportunities and best practices.
- Authorized to make appropriate changes to reports.
- Authorized to agree upon intervention stages.
- Authorized to review and propose C/CAs to all customer complaints and non-conformances reported.
- Authorized to supervise and monitor the performance of inspectors.
- Authorized to select / de-select the inspector for a given job.
- Authorized to report all administrative and technical related issues and concerns to TM
- Authorized to verify and ensure the calibration status of all measuring equipment used by FCI and reject the purchase of any equipment from unauthorized brands/suppliers.
- Authorized to incorporate any new practices or technology to the existing methods practiced.
- Authorized to access the JD of TM and ATM (and all other JDs)
- Authorized to review and approve / modify the NDE procedures.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- India; Philippines