– Carry out preventive, routine and breakdown maintenance for all rotating and static equipment’s such as Centrifugal Chillers, Pumps, and Cooling Towers, etc. in District Cooling Plant, Chilled Water Network, and Energy Transfer station.
– Perform emergency breakdown maintenance and restore the equipment back to normal operation as soon as possible.
– Responsible for witnessing chilled water flushing, sample witness and final tie in work with customer ETS equipment.
– Responsible for chilled water network time to time condition monitoring work, pressure verification, leakage identification, chilled water pipe insulation damage rectification work.
– Perform Lubrication for all the equipment as per schedule and according to OEM Recommendation.
– Periodical survey of chilled water network all the valve chambers and dewatering as when required.
– Periodical cleaning of ETS DCP side strainer as per schedule.
– Managing spare parts and optimum usage of consumables.
– Familiar with PTW system, and coordinate with mechanical supervisor to get the Toolbox talk and Risk/Job safety analysis of all the activities prior performing.
– Follow strictly HSE rules and regulations.
– Coordinate with other colleagues to achieve O&M goals
– Follow instruction and Provide technical reports and daily updates to the Mechanical Supervisor
– Prepare Maintenance program
– Daily data logging
– Keep the plant always safe and clean.
– To document any customer complaints and take actions to ensure that they are effectively closed as per Customer Complaint Handling process.
– Awareness of Functional Objective, QHSE Policy, benefits of following the established Management system as well and implication if not complying with the requirements.
– Awareness of the Significant Environmental Aspects and work related Occupational Hazards
– Incident Reporting to HSE team in case of any incidents
– Engaging and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness and improvement of the Management systems
– Responsible for carrying out maintenance activities for chilled water network according to Network Supervisor direction.
– Secondary / Any degree / Diploma / Industrial Training Courses or Equal.
– Knowledgeable of applicable engineering theory, methods and practices
– Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
– Use O&M tools and equipment’s
– Excellent command of English language both oral and written.
– Excellent computer skills.
Marafeq Qatar is a leading Utility Services Company, providing energy efficient and innovative sustainable solutions. Provides to Real Estate Developers a comprehensive package of Utility Management included Master Planning, Infrastructure designing, Construction Supervision and Operation, with Customer Services Support, which will give the spaces for Developers to focus on their business and be confident of Marafeq Qatar’s experienced engineers and professional technical team to carry out the complete package of utility services.
During the past 4 years Marafeq Qatar has succeeded in developing its mark in designing and developing pioneering technology to deliver energy efficient, cost effective and environment friendly utility solutions that support the growth of economy of the state of Qatar.
Marafeq Qatar Owned by Qatari Diar Company, the leading company on developing and building cities in the Middle East.