• Excellent knowledge of IT Network Management, Network virtualization, Network Security, IT Architectures, IT communications, SD-WAN Operation
• Excellent knowledge of multi IT suppliers engagements and management, ability to manage multi party suppliers and services supporting critical IT infrastructure
• Excellent knowledge of IT Network security and access control, Identity Management, and IT network site-to-site encryption
• Strong functional and technical skills in different IT technologies such as Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Network Load Balancing, Global Traffic Managers, Network Firewall, Web application firewall and Last Mile networking
• Strong knowledge of IT Governance and best practices.
• Proficiency in English (must) and any additional language would be desirable.
• Regulatory and Compliance awareness.
• Extensive experience (5 – 10 years) in a senior IT networks management role.
• Experience and sound understanding of airline technical systems, infrastructures, architecture, and standards an advantage.
• Experience in the management of large, outsourced arrangements.
Specific in-depth knowledge and operational experience in the following:
• Experience working with IP Telephony, Voice and Data communications Technologies
• Experience implementing and managing end point service MDM and NAC
• Midrange Experience in Network Designing, and development of IT Network security
• Data Protection and Disaster recovery solution across multiple active sites
• IT Solution integration with Identity Service, MDM, NAC, MFA, SAML, SSO and PKI
• IT Security standards.
Experience with the following technologies:
• Cisco Core Switch
• Citrix Virtualization
• Dell EMC
• Nutanix HCI
• Voice Gateway
• Aruba Wireless Controller
• Network access management
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science/Engineering or similar discipline from a reputable university.
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.