Principal Objective: A brief summary of the responsibilities of the position:
The Network Operations Team Lead will be responsible to manage the ICT Network Operations and technical activities.
Organizational Relationship: A brief synopsis of reporting relationships i.e., reports to, supports section, group, etc.; interfaces with senior management, clients, etc.
- Reports functionally to the ICT Manager and also to the Director of the Royal Commission Information Technology Department
- Provides support to the IT Department on network operations Interfaces with Royal Commission personnel from Royal Commission end users Departments to ensure that the network services are acceptable, liaise with Project Managers and occasionally Royal
- Commission Senior Management in supporting the networking activities.
Major Activities Performed: List the major job function(s) of the position.
- Lead day to day operations of both active network and fiber network
- Ensure that the service runs efficiently as per the defined SLAsEnsure effective implementation of the End to End incident management and fault management processes.
- Ensure processes are aligned towards achieving committed SLAs and KPIsLiaise with appropriate RCY departments to ensure service levels are accepted and to handle any concerns raised by these departments.Participate in service review meetings with the customer service manager and vendors; and provide frequent reporting to RCY management on the service levels, incidents, problems, and corrective actions.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating the support resourcesProvide technical reports to identify cause of problems for active and fiber networks, and give preventive guidance to avoid the same problem happen again.Provide capacity analysis, forecasts and recommendations.
- Analyze the network usage and evaluate the provided traffic forecast changes
- Ensure overall network security using preventive and corrective actions.
- Communicate to key accounts, in order to respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Keep records of customer interactions, complaints, and actions taken.
- Job Location
- Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 9
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Applied Science and Engineering