Note : Only candidates that are willing to migrate themselves to Australia and Canada may apply.
The Role includes:-
- Checking network engineering act and ensure system obtain-ability and dependability.
- Arranging and mounting various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including facility packs, patches, hot fixes and security conformations.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balances, VPN, QoS).
- Perform network upkeep and system promotions including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work within recognized configuration and change administration policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 22 Max: 44