We’re running an Online Hiring Tournament this Saturday to hire NetSuite Engineers ($15/hour).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
Do you have the passion and ambition to grow your Netsuite skills using a revolutionary production model? Do you thrive in an environment of using metrics to make real-time decisions and improve your productivity? Would you rather contribute to a high-quality implementation instead of random customizations? Do you wish you could participate in the design of a solution from scratch for a $1B organization? If you can adapt to our roles and can learn new ideas and concepts to solve business problems then this role may be for you.
- Supporting the administration of all NetSuite applications deployed at ESW Capital currently and in the future. This includes process improvement, support and maintenance involving:
- Developing expertise across our Netsuite ERP system and contributing to rollouts
- Ensuring the required level of service for system availability, user access, access resolution as well as regular support
- 1-3 years of experience as a hands-on netsuite software engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- Experience in training and providing client support within the NetSuite environment.
Technical experience in understanding the NetSuite framework and requirements
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory: Netsuite ERP
- Very good at technology troubleshooting. The ability to research and troubleshoot is a must.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Must be very organized and able to keep a lot of information organized in an easy to access system.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks efficiently, and adapt and react quickly to changes and deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write organized, maintainable code.
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates.
Join our community of remote professionals!
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Information Technology; Telecommunications; Computer/Software
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $2,000 – $3,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3