To manage, support and promote the professional development of the Nationals at Qatar Foundation through planning, developing,executing and monitoring development initiatives and continuous improvement measures to meet the Foundation’s strategic and nationalization objectives.
- KEY RESULT AREAS:
Drive implementation & monitoring of long term strategies for National Development at Qatar Foundation; identify and evaluate mechanisms, tactics & strategies to improve the processes.
- Consult and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation of National Development Strategies aligned to QF Vision and Mission across QF.
- Lead the development, implementation, enhancement & monitoring of national development related policies, procedures, processes & programs.
- Responsible to shape and drive the National Talent Development framework and its related programs and activities.
- Collaborate with Recruitment in developing an efficient trainees’ recruitment process which includes building a reliable database, assessment process and initial selection.
- Actively participate in succession management, workforce planning and leadership initiatives when required.
- Participate in designing learning & development solutions to support National talent needs to maximize productivity, retention and engagement; ensure delivering an effective career development plans for QF trainees.
- Work closely with QF entities & collaborate to identify effective measures & development plans for their national talents progression and success.
- Provide support to QF entities regarding the trainees including organizing coaching classes, counseling, advising on appropriate intervention strategies and procedures.
- Monitor performance of national trainees to ensure alignment with developmental targets and provide continuous guidance & support.
- Design, prepare, & supervise national development programs/events such as the trainees induction programs, academic gatherings & university visits.
- Drive & manage the sponsorship programs of national employees/trainees and monitor their academic performance & perform regular university visits.
- Plan and organize internship programs in QF when required.
- Advise Talent Management director on National Development issues.
- Responsible for spreading awareness on talent management across the foundation and what are the expectations of the other partners to ensure successful implementation of the required targets.
- Benchmark best practices against leading organizations locally and internationally, and
drive continuous improvement measures to adopt effective and efficient procedures and processes.
- Manage National Development budgeting and reporting processes National Development Manager.
- Manage staff, including development, performance appraisals, objective setting, succession planning and related matters.
- Carry-out any other responsibility as entrusted by the Director of Talent Management.
- Familiarize, understand and implement QF Health, Safety and environment policy, procedures,legal regulations and objectives applicable to areas of responsibility.Ensure coordination with FISSE department in implementing , monitoring and reviewing of HSE performance to ensure work under his/her control is performed in a safe,
healthy and environmentally sound manner.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent & 8-10 years of experience in Human Resources.
- In-depth understanding of local and regional best practices in National Development.
- Requires strong organizational, strategic and leadership skills.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 8
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma