The successful candidate will be part of Mobile Application Security Assessment team and will play a vital role in mobile application testing for both Android and iOS platform and API testing and code review.
• Must be a bachelor’s degree holder of Computer Science or related course
• At least of 5 years of IT experience
• Minimum of 3 years in penetration testing and 2 years experience in Mobile Application Security Assessment
• Dynamic and static mobile application testing for both: iOS and Android platform
• Expert with API testing and code review.
• To have any of the following certificates: OSCP / GIAC GMOB / OSWE
• Programming language (any or a combination of the following): C/C++/C#/Objective-C, Swift, Java, PHP, or .NET
• Scripting languages such as ruby, python, POSIX shell, etc.
• Experience with mobile application testing and code review tools such as otool, Andriod SDK, etc.
• Strong understanding of Web protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP, and others
• Experience with Security Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and well-known security standards and best practices, such as OWASP Top 10.
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.