Success by promoting the club and company, introducing prospects to the joys of fitness and maintaining a positive member experience for increased member retention.
1. Model and promote the mission, values and guiding principles of Trainers through appropriate appearance, words and actions.
2. Engage in opportunities that positively impact the member experience.
3. Adhere to all operational excellence standards related to providing a great member experience.
4. Consistently look for opportunities to gain new members and elevate service levels.
5. Prospect for qualified leads and create traffic through mailers, referrals, outreach, etc.
6. Develop relations within community and local small businesses by involving club in community events.
7. Build a network of contacts through prospecting and referrals.
The Membership Consultant reports directly to the Sales Manager.
- High school diploma or College degree.
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Excellent customer services skills, outgoing, motivational and friendly
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner
- Work cooperatively with other staff and members
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Sports and Recreation
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- High school or equivalent
- Min: 22 Max: 29