Medical Research Contracts Manager required to join a large Health care provider in Doha, Qatar to ensure that all research contracts are structured to protect company interests. You will have full ownership of the commercial and legal implications of the research contracts.
• A large medical provider based in Doha,Qatar
Medical Research Contracts Manager required to join a large Health care provider in Doha, Qatar to ensure that all research contracts are structured to protect company interests. This includes:
• Arrangements for management and safety and study subjects are clear and in accordance with international regulations.
• Liaise with the clinical research teams to ensure guidelines are being met
• Develop training and educational programmes to Medical Staff and researchers around guidelines to ensure they are being met.
• 18,000 – 25,000 QAR + benefits
To apply please ensure you meet the criteria:
• Currently in a Contracts Management position within a Medical / Clinical company, including being responsible for management of complex contracts. This must be demonstrable on the CV
• Based in Doha Qatar or can easily and quickly relocate.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.