Product Specialist / Sales Representative – (For South and Mountain Region)
The incumbent of this post will:
-1 – 2 years of experience in sales within the medical field is required.
– Drive sales results in both existing business and new business in the geographical area assigned to him/her and as per the set procedure by the company.
– Introduce new products to end users through presentations and delivery of product demonstrations.
– Prepares sales plan, and implement effective techniques to achieve his sales targets.
– Manage and follow up on the assigned accounts: handling orders, insure the timely delivery of product, maintain good relationship with end users, monitor sales, and follow – up collection of dues.
– Collect market data, conduct field visits and be always up to date with the latest technology development in the Medical equipment business,
– Perform different administrative related tasks including the submission of different types of reports on a timely manner and as requested.
– Holder of a bachelor degree in a related field.
– 1 – 2 years of experience in sales within the medical field is required.
– Computer skills including word, excel, power point.
– Good communication and presentation skills.
– Flexible and able to adapt and work under pressure.
– Open minded and able to work as part of a team.
– Highly motivated, and talented.
– Should be motorized and hold a valid driving license.
pharmacy or medical lab or nurse
- Job Location:
- Saidon, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, other
- Company Type:
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 21 Max: 27