Pharma Square, a pharmaceutical marketing and distribution company in Qatar is seeking a medical rep. responsible for:
1. Communication with Medical Professionals
a) To detail and promote Pharma Square authorized products to Medical Professionals in government and private hospitals and clinics in Qatar according to the priority order indicated within the call cycles.
b) Achieve or exceed individual targets for accounts on product ranges as prescribed.
c) Expand Pharma Square business through visiting new accounts and identify opportunities to grow.
d) To utilize selling skills techniques in communication with HCP’s.
2. To train and promote products to increase volume sales by:
a) Conduct DGM’s as prescribed with HCP’s for the purpose of creating a favourable environment for the recommendation of Pharma Square’s authorized products and explanation of the aspects of the products and service of Pharma Square
3. Product and Market Knowledge
a) To develop and maintain at all times excellent product knowledge on Pharma Square’s Authorized products and its features, benefits and USP’s.
b) Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with HCP’s.
c) To develop and maintain good knowledge of competitors’ products, key messages and activities.
d) Well acquainted by the market dynamics and customer behaviours and needs.
4. Sales Data
a) To analyse sales data and other sales reports to identify increased and new business opportunities and sales outcomes per range and per account.
b) Consistent analysis and review of sales performance for the accounts and its progression against plan
5. Time & Territory Management
a) Periodic update of the customer list in the territory and update the classification for good segmentation and targeting.
b) Achieve specified call rates and coverage of the territory and achieve above 85% of the SFE metrics and indicators.
c) Area prospection for checking new accounts and evaluate the business potential
d) Provide monthly plan of account visits after approval from the supervisor on the call target per speciality.
a) Daily recording of visits
b) Send all collected orders to distributor salesmen or stores for stock transfer.
c) Provide Business case requisitions and other forms when service is required for a customer.
d) Follow the required working hours and office time for meetings.
e) Provide quarterly sales forecast for the accounts in line with the cycles.
7. Events and meetings
a) To participate in trade shows, conferences and exhibitions where required.
b) To attend and participate in Sales Meetings, trainings and Sales Conferences.
c) To develop and maintain cohesive teamwork with your team member whenever is possible.
8. Marketing tools
a) To use marketing materials, including medical literatures, DA and leaflets appropriately to increase brand awareness of Pharma Square’s authorized products.
b) To use trial size sample appropriately to promote and increase brand awareness and the sales of Pharma Square’s authorized products.
• Deagree in pharmacy or medicince is mandate
• Solid medical background is ideal.
• Solid understanding or med rep role is essential.
• Two years experience in sales roles within pharmaceutical/healthcare industry is a must.
• Experience in skin care in Qatar market is great plus.
• Experience in doing business with dermatologist and paediatrician in Qatar is great plus.
• Dress and presentation must be professional and neat.
• Selling skills is essential.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good command of English language.
• Good organizational skills.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft office, XL and PowerPoint.
• Good time management and multi-tasking.
• Excellent presentation skills.
PERSONALITY TRAITS AND ATTITUDE
• Team player and ability to relate to others.
• Innovative and think outside the box.
• Commercially driven.
• Taking initiatives.
• Hard worker and Self-motivated.
• Analytical abilities.
• Punctual and respect culture and values.
• High degree of integrity and honesty.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma