A reputed company is looking out for specialized Dental medical representative, biomedical sales representatives and Medical representative.
Medical Representative will be responsible for sales marketing and promoting company’s pharmaceutical and medical products. The candidate will be trained to understand and demonstrate the company’s products to customers. Should have the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
1. Will be responsible for growing sales of Pharmaceutical and other company’s medical products by developing relationships with doctors and creating marketing programs to promote products services as set by Manager.
2.Responsible in organizing appointments with healthcare staff.
3.Responsible in identifying and establishing new business; negotiating contracts demonstrating products and services to healthcare staff and undertaking relevant research and to maintain detailed records.
4.Drive focused revenue growth as assigned, must understand in terms of a detailed functionality and benefit offering of each product, and how each product is best applied to meet developing customer needs.
5.Must be able to define an overall strategy on an annual basis to drive sales growth in assigned area
6.Prepare analysis and development for an overall methodology strategy on the current market and proposed to Manager.
7. Must provide on-site product follow-up to ensure customers are satisfied
8.Maintain on-going relationships with customers to ensure maintenance of current base as well as growth of new sales with the medical provider.
9.Keeping up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations
10.Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products services.
11.Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
12• Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining equipment features to customers and prospective customers (for the biomedical sales Engineer).
13. • Help clients solve problems with installed equipment (for the biomedical sales Engineer).
– Minimum Education: University Bachelor’s Degree in same field (dental /Biomedical Engineering/ /pharmacy) Experience: Minimum of 1 year of experience in field of medical representative and ideally with have experience in medical services, selling devices, services to health care professionals or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.
– Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Dentistry /pharmacy/ Biomedical Engineering)
– Must have minimum 1 years’ experience as a medical representative
– Good oral & written communication skills in English & Arabic
– Ability to develop and deliver presentations
– Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– valid driving license
University Bachelor’s Degree in same field (dental /Biomedical Engineering/ /pharmacy)
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma