NTS Group are exclusively working with a leading multinational company to recruit a Medical Manager in Jeddah, KSA. Reporting into the Medical Director KSA, this position is responsible for the strategic direction of a product together with the Product Manager(s)/Business Unit Manager(s).
The Medical Manager will develop and implement a strong medical strategy and supervise and co-ordinate the delivery of medical messages necessary for the optimal marketing of a product. This is a central leadership role in the exchange of business –relevant medical information with Business Management Team. The Medical Manager will be a scientific leader for planned and executed Clinical Program.
• External and internal medical information related to dedicated products
• Medical input to product strategy and shared responsibility of achieving sales targets
• Competitive intelligence
• Medical and regulatory clearance of promotional and informational materials
• Medical training about dedicated products for all relevant local personnel
• Medical input to the locally prepared study protocols related to dedicated products
• Clinical trials program development in line with global strategy and procedures
• Research, collate, present and offer expert opinion on scientific and medical information to support both internal and external customers.
• Identify and develop, in close co-operation with BUM, sustainable relationship with external Key Opinion Leaders to deliver both opportunity and provision to execute the product strategy
• Ensure that all activities towards KOLare harmonised across company
• Share Best Practices across customers to facilitate improved patients outcome.
• Develop, design or advice on clinical programs and strategic clinical issues
• Medical / Pharmaceutical degree is a must
• Higher medical degree and / or specialist accreditation is desirable
• Post graduate medical / business qualification is a plus
• Knowledge of ICHGCP and local regulations
• Proven track record of success
• Appreciates the diversity of working with multinational teams
• Experience with drug discovery & commercialization processes.
• MS office literate
• Fluent English language knowledge, written and verbal
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy
Professional Office Support
Sales & Marketing
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.