• Operate, inspect and have knowledge of Vintage/Classic/ High-End vehicles and be experienced in all aspects of mechanical rebuilding and troubleshooting, including Mechanical, electrical & Hydraulic system.
• Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications.
• Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
• Has work experience in restoration of cars
• 10 + years’ experience as a mechanic on High End/Vintage Cars
• Automotive / Mechanics Diploma preferred• Has more than 5 years’ experience working with international brands distributors like Mercedes, Ferrari, BMW …etc
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- Certification / diploma