LOT is seeking a limited-term consultant to design a comprehensive system for Monitoring and Evaluation for an online e-learning library integrated into FORSA, the Middle East and North Africa’s largest platform for youth learning and development opportunities. Develop an efficient and easy-to-use M&E system for Ta’alam to continuously measure the project’s implementation and assess its achievements (activities, results, objectives and impact). The existing logframe should be taken as a basis while assessing and eventually revising the logframe contents, particularly the indicators. The project should be assessed quantitatively as well as qualitatively.
This consultant’s primary responsibility will be to develop an efficient and easy-to-use M&E system for the platform to continuously measure the platform’s implementation and assess its achievements (activities, results, objectives and impact). Impact should be assessed quantitatively as well as qualitatively.
The M&E system shall include all online and offline tools, instructions and guidelines (such as assignments of tasks, timeframe, etc) necessary for successfully implementing the M&E system and for reporting. The system shall focus on the e-learning platform but serve LOT as whole to sustainably improve the organization’s M&E system. It shall strengthen the LOT’s capacity to monitor, assess, evaluate and improve its decision-making processes on project implementation, targets and outputs. The system should be designed with LOT’s current online and offline systems in mind and should be easy to integrate into existing practices.
Bidders may propose to complete this assignment as an individual or in a team. Individually or collectively, successful bids will contain persons with the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in good standing
- 3-10 years’ work experience in relevant fields, including but not limited to online education, career skills development, monitoring and evaluation, web and/or graphic design, marketing, and e-commerce
- Proven analytical skills and ability to clearly report findings
- Cultural sensitivity and the ability to work amidst many types of diversity, including gender, cultural, and socio-economic diversity
- Fluency in Arabic and English, including professional writing skills
- Demonstrated professional competencies such as time-management, respect for teammates and colleagues, financial acumen, sufficient computer and technical skills
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma