Job Title : MDTotco Service Engineer
JOB PURPOSE : Complete MDTotco system installations, Investigate product problems and maintain the systems functioning as per MDTotco standard in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
• Repair, service, inspection and commissioning of all MDTotco products
• Installation / Upgrade MDTotco products
• Carry out the day to day operation and maintenance and monitoring of MDTotco Equipment for best performance.
• Provide activity report on a daily basis. Depending on the type of job, different reports (service report, service tickets …) are required
• Provides detailed report about the inventory in stores location where assigned to on a weekly, monthly basis and when requested.
• Clean, test and repair parts/systems available in stores where assigned to
Performance Indicators :
• Provide clients Training on equipment operation and maintenance.
• Fast response (without crossing safety limits) to calls either from rias or the manager requests
• Workshop jobs might be requested, cleaning and arranging after work is completed is a must.
• comply with all NOV Health, Safety and Environment procedures and policies
• Ability to read instrumentation drawings and connect them correctly, laying down cables from one end to another.
• Ability to work alone and be a team player.
Job Context :
The service Engineer in full cooperation and agreement with the Supervisor / Service Manager is in charge of all MDTotco equipment on any given installation. Furthermore he carries out the day to day operation and maintenance of MDTotco Equipment & monitoring of equipment performance. He also is responsible for materials stock check and required documentation.
Also advise clients in the field on proper operating procedures and maintenance MDTotco products.
COMMUNICATION & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS :
• Internal: Service reports submitted to the direct supervisor after every call
• External: Reports / inforngtion and support all customers as required.
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in mechanic / electrical engineering or equivalent.
Experience : 3 years instrumentation
Skill & Competencies :
• Basic Networking / ability to read basic electrical connections diagram / Instrumentation background.
• Completed classes in basic electricity and electronics, and be intensely aware of proper safety practices and procedures when dealing with and troubleshooting electrical circuits.
• Must be prepared for international travel
• Must be self-motivating individual
• The above list is not exhaustive and the individual may be required to carry out other tasks that Management feel are considered reasonable within the context of this role.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.