- Comply with HSSE policy, procedures, and legislation performance of duties.
- Ensure compliance of subordinates with HSSE policy, procedures, and legislation performance of duties.
- Implement health and safety procedures. Operate tools, equipment, and machinery as per safety procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of the Project Materials Management Plan and other associated documentation as part of the project execution plan.
- Ensure adherence to the project execution plan and that key activity are performed in the right sequence.
- Oversee the resolution of key critical areas and discrepancies. Manage control measures to ensure risks, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed, and resolved.
- Oversee and manage surplus disposal in the most optimized manner.
- Review, monitor, and recommend enhancement of the current IT software including inventory control system, materials information system, etc.…
- Provide expertise, advice, and direction for project and field material management to ensure the overall organizational effectiveness among all the functions responsible for the material management process.
- Ensure materials availability on-site to meet the construction schedule. Coordinate the resolution of all supply chain issues related to material availability, transportation, and receipt of materials.
- Oversee the improvement of forecasting activities and methods in order to maintain effective inventory levels.
- Develop and maintain current procedures, systems, and best practices for demand planning and forecasting to ensure that the material requirements are effectively met.
- Interface and coordinate with clients in areas related to material forecasting, demand, and operational planning.
- Review the initial master schedule, detailed timing, sequence, and actual progress to ensure that the materials meet the required delivery dates.
- Interface between Construction and Procurement to identify, requisition, and establish delivery dates for material requirements resulting from design changes, rework, scope changes in Engineering take-offs.
- Review plans at the job site for adequacy of material warehousing, maintenance, control, and handling. Ensure efficiency of all material issues to Construction.
- Plan warehousing and laydown requirements as required.
- Coordinate with Construction and Engineering the plans for material identification, material availability in support of installation plans, and equipment requiring special handling at the site.
- Provide analysis of inventory accuracy, inventory levels against targets, on-time shipping, and minimization of surplus, waste, and scrap.
- Participate and assist during internal and external audits (Client/ PIL) and implement necessary actions to ensure compliance with procedures and policies.
Duration – 6 Months – Extendable
Working Hours – 10 hours x 6 days
Food, Accommodation, and Transportation provided
Rotation – 180/15 if contract extends to 1 – Year
- Job Location
- Basra, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Oil and Gas
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Senior Executive
- Years of Experience
- Min: 15
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Electrical And Mechanical Engineering