Responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives. Use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Report marketing and sales results to senior executives.
1. Prepare and oversee the marketing budget across all brands/services. Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each brand or service
2. Responsible for overall brand management and corporate identity (including developing & maintaining brand guidelines)
3. Develop and implement marketing strategies after thorough research and analysis of market trends, demographics, pricing, competitor products etc.
4. Promote brands through a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis etc.
5.Approve and oversee the creative development of all marketing/sales collaterals
6. Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
7. Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company and sub division website.
8. Active tracking of web traffic data points and metrics
9. Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
10. Presenting multi-platform marketing campaigns including paid search, SEO and PPC.
11. Overseeing the social media strategy for the company and sub divisions.
12. Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
13. Managing the redesign of the company website and corporate identity
14. Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all marketing and advertising campaigns
The (Job Title) is accountable towards:
– Report Line 1 – Operations Director
– Report Line 2 – CEO/Managing Director
in providing accurate, reliable, relevant, objective, clear, concise and complete information on the results of the different projects and business recommendations
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Retail/Wholesale; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma