• Design, implement, effective new methods and tools to continuously improve company market knowledge and understanding and pass it to all concerned parties in semi-annual expenses.
• Design appropriate market research projects that address key business issues. Present research results, translating statistical data into recommendations for shareholders.
• Interact directly with senior management, to provide business intelligence based on research for existing and prospected market .
• Evaluates customer research, market conditions, competitor activities and implement marketing plans
• Identifies customer/market needs and develops value propositions to meet the needs.
• Defines criteria and methodology to rate and target all market players.
• Collects and analyze information on potential customers, competitors, and industry partners as well as overall market and regulatory dynamics and present it quarterly.
• Identifies homogeneous and differentiated end use segments according to decision makers.
• Assesses service line’s capability to serve most attractive segment where the company will create most value for customers and chooses the segments to focus on.
• Anticipates the areas where there is a risk of dissatisfaction, identifies the actions and processes to implement to avoid problems reports them quarterly, and validates them with the customers.
• Defines and implements action plans to restore/raise the confidence of the customer.
• Defines the scope, processes of customer satisfaction and loyalty measurement, and ensure their correct use within the company.
• Make the marketing strategy evolve according to customer feedback; set diagnosis, objectives and priorities for the service line in a quarterly reports .
• identify expansion opportunities and introduce new technologies driven by market needs, and provides the financial studies & market analysis
• Reviews the current market landscape, identifies core areas of business focus, directs and delivers market reviews, strategic studies, and customer and competitor research initiatives through Market survey and Market Share that is presented semi-annually to Chairman, Managing Director, COO and Sales team .
• Works in close relation with the communication department to plans and follow the company’s advertising and promotion activities including all Medias.
• Contributes to design, layout and production of promotional materials.
• Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, pricing policy, and product packaging and formulation to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Communicate the districts sales team in terms of linking marketing activities/opportunities to sales activities and evaluate their performance half annually.
• Accountable for the Net Profit Margin, GOP and for all margins for any new P&L.,
• Responsible for the Contracts’ data and back log.
• Leads the process of developing the company’s strategic and operating budget by preparing revenue projections, monitoring budget structures throughout the year and meeting with executives to assist them with budget preparation.
• Responsible for developing strategic alliances and agents to expand the coverage of the company and enhance customer accessibility.
• Handles the process of customer complaints and insures appropriate actions are taken and communicated. He is held accountable for overall customer satisfaction. May be required to handle key accounts personally.
• Assists and guides Sales Manager on the sales budget.
Graduation: AUC – GUC -BUE
Age: 35 to 45
Industry Sectors: Hospitality, FMCG, Restaurants Chains
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; FMCG
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $15,000 – $30,000
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 8 Max: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 35 Max: 45