Gastronomica is passionate about great eating and great dining experiences therefore, we are looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager to join our marketing team in Kuwait. Our successful original dining concepts; Slider Station, Cocoa Room, Open Flame Kitchen, Roadside Diner, BRW, Burger Boutique and White Robata are all created in house from the ground up. Our mission is to build our brand name by carving out a niche which focuses on high-quality products that are based on a Unique Total Dining Experience principles.
You will be responsible for creating, implementing and overseeing the marketing programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its brands based in the GCC. You will ensure that all the corporate communications programs align to the organizations business strategy and objectives.
Additionally, your responsibilities will include:
- To develop and implement marketing programs and plans for brands operating within Kuwait in alignment with the Company’s vision and strategic objectives.
- To assist in the review and implementation of current and future corporate marketing programs.
- To be responsible for the implementation of internal and external corporate communications policies, practice and procedures.
- To coordinate the development, design and the implementation of corporate presentations, brochures, and Company/brand website.
- Ensure all corporate presentations, brochures, packages, and company/brand website and are maintained to Gastronomica standards
- When required to liaise with all print, broadcast and web-based media including consumer press.
- To manage effectively the social media campaign of the company including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- To perform other duties as instructed which contribute to the effective marketing of the company’s restaurants.
- To work in parallel with the graphics department to ensure that all marketing activities carry systemized branding feel.
- To assist marketing and operations teams in the launch of new products/ menu/ functions/ events/new openings etc.
- Activate and improve brand awareness amongst target customer segments.
- Enhance coverage for restaurant openings and product launches within Kuwait
- Liaise with operations enhance restaurant marketing activities.
To be successful in this role, you would have worked as a Marketing Manager within the hospitality industry in the GCC. Fluent in both English and Arabic you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and an extensive marketing network.
If you are looking to grow and develop your marketing skills, this exciting opportunity is for you.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma