available data sources within & outside of company.
-Generate synthesized and useful output to better understand competitors’ position in the market and support business decisions.
-Support identification of key customer segments and market industries in each territory, working with Business Managers (BMs) to define our opportunities and threats for each segment and assess product proposition.
-Ensure smooth and effective coordination and collaboration between GRP Marketing function and BMs in planning and driving marketing events in Africa Business Units.
– Engineering (Mechanical, Automotive, Agriculture or Mining)
– Not less than five years work experience
– 2 years minimum in Construction & Mining industry
– Working for Equipment, whether Caterpillar or WC competition
– Previous experience of analyzing data and reporting
– Effective and efficient use of tools for data analysis
– Microsoft office tools for reporting
– Gender: Male – Female.
– Has background in Statistics, Data analysis, Marketing strategy
– Excellent command of English is a Must.
- Job Location
- Mohandessin, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma