To Develop and implement yearly marketing strategy for Shop, Food, and Services (SFS) in line with the company corporate marketing strategy and processes to ensure SFS business growth
• To Develop marketing strategy, value proposition, roadmap, and communication for SFS business to in-line with overall company strategy.
• To develop and manage SFS marketing activities and calendar for all destinations according to the Marketing plans to ensure successful campaigns execution, higher sales and higher customers retention
• Propose, plan and implement any kind of schemes and promotional campaigns for SFS to enhance the brand awareness
• Track and report competitors’ activities through industry trends study and market activities in order to gain and increase market shares
• Analyse and report promotion campaigns and present quantitative and qualitative sales to monitor campaign performance and cost implications.
• Analyse sales trends and provide feedback in form of standardized visual reports to highlight areas of improvement.
• Coordinate and liaise with advertisement agency for conceptualization of campaigns & ideas to ensure effective communications to all concerned before the campaigns.
• To conduct continuous market researches on SFS with alignment with the SFS roadmap to provide recommendation on development /new products and services to ensure business sustainability and profitability
• Follow-up the SFS projects execution by closely communicating with various project owners to ensure smooth operations and update the executive committee about the progress and any challenges.
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in marketing, or relevant.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years in SFS Marketing or related field
Knowledge: Solid understanding of Marketing techniques & Good understanding of Agile Project Management
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $0 – $500
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 18 Max: 65