To Develop and implement yearly marketing strategy for Lubricant in line with the company corporate marketing strategy and processes to ensure business growth and profitability.
• Independently handle marketing & communication in all business segments across destinations
• Develop and implement marketing calendar for all destinations / distributors OOMCO operate in / with.
• Develop Lubricant strategy, Value proposition, positioning and Roadmap
• Propose, plan and implement any kind of schemes and promotional campaigns within Retail and B2B
• Develop and conduct customer contact modules in B2B and B2C
• Ensure timely closure of all promotion campaigns
• Track and report competitor activities and plan counter measures if required.
• Implement with B2B a lubricants distributor contest
• Show quantitative and qualitative growth in sales as resultant of promotion campaigns.
• Monitor campaign performance and cost implications.
• Analyze sales trends and provide feedback in form of standardized visual reports. The analysis should highlight areas of improvement.
• Coordinate and liaise with advertisement agency for conceptualization of campaigns & ideas. Ensure effective communications to all concerned before the campaigns.
• Promote Auto Care Centre business Module
Qualification – Master in Business or Marketing.
Experience: – Minimum 6 years of work experience in lubricant marketing Knowledge / Matured, highly competent and experienced person with hands on experience in Fuel & Lubricants business in a technical / marketing position. SFS is a plus/ Well equipped with the different lubricant technical specifications
Skills: Experienced in Auto Care Center module.
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $0 – $500
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 18 Max: 65