IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of company computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. To oversee installation, maintenance, upgrading and security all information technology aspects, administrative responsibilities such as making decisions about purchase of new IT infrastructure and staff, consultation services and training.
• One of the leading engineering and facility service provider
• Manage information technology, IT mobilisation and computer systems.
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
• Accountable for IT Governance, Quality assurance, establishing IT Procedures and Policies.
• Planning, Implementation & Documentation of various IT policies such as Security, Internet, Email, Firewall, System access rights etc.
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
• QAR 22,000 – 24,000 + Tickets + Health Care
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application or Information Technology with minimum 10 years of job-related experience.
• Proven experience as IT Manager in global multinational company / large diversified corporate.
• Candidates should be ready to work in small IT team set up and able to start / build from scratch.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.