Sidra Medicine is a state-of-the-art academic medical center that will function to the level of the highest international standards. Their clinical focus is on the specialty care of women and children. Their friendly, family-centered environment is a 399-bed state-of-the-art facility serving Qatari and international women and children and their families. Their experienced staff operates within a model of care underpinned by international evidence-based best practice and supported by world class technology. Inter-professional teams work collaboratively to secure wellness and optimize patient/family outcomes. Clinical research focused on education, quality improvements and a culture of patient and family safety is used to inform and guide best practice standards.
Job Title: Manager- Equipment Planning
– Working as a senior member of the Biomedical Engineering team, the Manager – Equipment Planning plays a key role in planning and acquisition of medical equipment and associated technology at SRMC.
– The Manager works collaboratively with clinical users and other stakeholders and leads or participates in client meetings to facilitate strategic direction for programming and medical planning.
– The Manager provides leadership and oversight for the design and delivery of medical equipment/technology replacement projects. The ideal candidate brings a passion for cutting edge technology, and a consistent desire to raise the bar and innovate
– He/ She brings extensive experience in healthcare planning and design, in addition to evidence of strong clinical client relationships, and also brings leadership skills and an ability to design and develop new work flow and processes.
– Excellent, tax-free remuneration and benefits.
– The salary and benefits on offer at our client hospital are very generous and are free from any income tax in Qatar.
– Healthcare and dental insurance.
– Company provided accommodation or Housing Allowance.
– Company provided transport or transportation allowance.
– Other financial rewards (e.g. performance bonuses, end-of service gratuity).
– Generous paid vacation time and public holidays.
– Annual airfare allowance.
– Mobilization and repatriation airfares.
– Continuing professional development.
– Bachelor’s Degree Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related health field.
– 5+ years of Senior management experience including at least 7+ years of equipment planning experience in a Healthcare setting
– Experience with medical equipment in a hospital environment is required.
– Experience with medical equipment planning software is mandatory (experience with Attainia preferred).
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.