Manager – Development Consultancy & Research
30,000 to 40,000 AED depend on experience
Our client is one of the world’s largest privately owned global property agency and consultancy. They’re currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking individual.
The Development Consultancy & Research team provides strategic analyses on the office, retail, industrial, hospitality and residential real estate markets. The team primarily advises (semi) government entities, developers and private and institutional investors to be based in Dubai & Saudi Arabia.
· Monitor and evaluate development proposals through financial matrices (DCF/IRR /NPV/RoI/RoE etc.), comparative case studies to guide and advise clients.
· Undertake and coordinate development and research advice on large mixed-use projects and have full delivery responsibility.
· Undertake feasibility and highest and best use studies, assess risk and financial feasibility.
· Liaise with sub consultants and other professionals where required to deliver results.
· Have an understanding and appreciation of Middle East macro-economics and drivers of development strategies and real estate sector growth.
· Keep abreast of key trends/developments in real estate regionally and globally in order to provide an informed opinion.
· Refer business leads or other potential fee earning opportunities into other parts of the Middle East and Global business.
· Contribute to business development including proposal writing and attending network events.
Liaise with other internal departments to coordinate inputs for reports. Cross sell opportunities into local and international teams.
As the project manager you are expected to be the client liaison and communicate fully with all stakeholders and colleagues to ensure the delivery of tasks are managed in an efficient and professional manner. ? Ensure highest quality standards in accordance with local and international standards.
Build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients at all times in order to foster the professional image of the Partnership
Team / Operating Environment
Completing deliverables to tight deadlines means that the ability to get on with colleagues and a flexible attitude towards office hours are as important as technical skills & experience.
Increasingly demanding clients create a need for continuing development of research services and innovative solutions to client requirements ? Requirement to provide high quality, user-friendly & value for money service.
Systems & IT competence
30,000 to 40,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Professional Experience and Personal Skills Profile
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
· The candidate should have a property development or consultancy background and ideally have knowledge of the local real estate markets in the UAE.
· Good interpersonal & communications skills for both written and oral presentations
· Clear and logical thinker with well-developed report writing and financial modelling skills
· The ability to understand and make use of computers and information technology (KF Internal Systems).
· Strong team player with the ability to build relationships.
· Flexible attitude towards travelling.
· Foreign language skills (Arabic) are essential.
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.