The Beauty Advisor is responsible for serving customers on the shop floor and answering their needs in a timely manner in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and achieve optimum sales results.
• Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs are answered in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards
• Provide exceptional customer service by performing up-selling, cross-selling, suggesting alternatives and following up on customers’ requests
• Ensure smooth and efficient receiving process of items/shipments, as well as accurate stock keeping
• Preventing security risks and thefts by performing physical and electronic inventory as required, reporting broken alarms, incidents, suspicious activities
• Arrange and replenish on a continuous basis the shop shelves and ensure that the shop floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times in alignment with the brand’s image and coordination standards
• Handle cash register and transactions with the customers in an effective and accurate manner as required
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge Fluency in English Proficiency in MS office High School Degree
Competencies Planning and Organizing Self – Development Communication Skills Cultural Awareness Customer Focus Initiative Teamwork
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.