• Oversee some faults in person based on its importance according to preventive maintenance report.
• Approve purchase orders of equipment, machines and construction to ensure its receipt after the technical specification match.
• Audit fixed assets projects (CAPEX) submitted by the senior maintenance engineer and adoption of factory manager.
• Monitoring energy usage across the organization
• Determining the resources needed for the implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of energy performance and the EnMS and its effectiveness
• Form groups for some special maintenance operations and develop a plan of action to repair at the best possible mechanism
• Prepare monthly/periodical report that lists section’s achievements and work orders done, review it with plant manager and check status of pending works and finish them, to keeping track of subordinates’ performance
• Review and approve vacations’ plans, penalties, rewards, incentives and periodic appraisals of the subordinates
• Identify and oversee developing potentials within the department and prepare them managerially and technically to ensure a sustainable work process on the long run
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Mechanical.
• 10-15 year experience in electroplating field.
• Results Oriented, People Management Skills, Problem Solving skills
• Computer skills – full awareness of MS applications.
• Good communication Skills.
- Job Location
- 10th of Ramadan, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10 Max: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma