In general, the Maintenance Manager is responsible for all issues related to maintenance, repair, and housekeeping with general day to day maintenance issues relating to any of the restaurants.
The duties and responsibilities of a Maintenance Manager include, but are not limited to:
• Planning, managing and executing the restaurant’s maintenance schedule through a team of company electricians and AC technicians.
• Managing contracts for maintenance and repair services.
• Manage the maintenance staff.
• Maintaining and responding to emergencies of any kind.
• Oversee the mechanical and electrical equipment and undertake repairs.
• Ensure the safety of visitors, staff and others in the restaurants.
Excellent communication and management skills
Ability to read blueprints, other drawings and diagrams and to use planning models.
Knowledge of specification writing, bid procedures, cost accounting and budget preparation.
- Job Location:
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma