• Identify and analyse deviations and their causes, and propose action plans.
• Develop/train personnel, detect talent and obtain team commitment.
• Floor Management to guarantee an addictive experience for our clients.
• Provide support for the Area Manager in analysing results and proposing action plans.
• Provide support to subordinates in difficult situations with clients.
• Collaborate in achieving sales objectives.
• Apply the sales policies and techniques established.
• Provide support for the Area Manager, analysing the results achieved during your shift and proposing action plans.
• Contribute to the shop’s projection of an excellent image.
• Project an exceptional image and body language in accordance with the guidelines.
• Know and respect the policies, procedures and guidelines. Possess self-control and set an example.
• Experience: At least 4 years and a Store Manager within luxury, fashion or beauty
• Other specific skills: People oriented, Digital orientation, Analytic skills
• Education: University degree
• Languages: English is compulsory, Arabic is a plus
Robert Walters is one of the world’s largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We’ve helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.