– Assist in Logistics Activities (Transportation/Warehousing/Custom Clearance)
– Coordinate with Different 3PL Suppliers.
– Oversee Logistics activities in his relevant segment and ensure, Physical and information Flow are following the shortest path.
– Ensure Timely Payment for Different Suppliers
– Archiving of All Logistics Related Filing
– Analyze Distribution Process and Make Appropriate improvement suggestions.
– Keep Track of Service Level record of Logistics Suppliers in his stream.
– Reporting to: Logistics Operations Manager
– Duration: One Year
– Desired start date: 1-Sep-2018
– Probation: 3 Months
– Working Hours: Sunday-Thursday
– University Qualifications: BSC Logistics/Industrial Engineering
– Other certifications obtained: APICs Certificate
– Nature and length of previous experience: 3-5 Years
– Age Range: 25-35
– Language Fluency: English, Arabic
– Current Location: Jeddah
Saudi Airlines Catering Company was established in 1981. The 30 years that followed witnessed a drastic expansion in the organization’s operations, which spanned both the local and international markets. New catering units were established in King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh (KKIA); King Fahd International Airport, Dammam (KFIA); Prince Mohammed International Airport, Madina (PMIA); and Cairo International Airport.
To leverage the organization’s catering expertise, in the raising overall service standards and value delivery to the customers the organization was privatized in 2007 by Royal Decree, from His Royal Highness, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.