Candidate currently available in Saudi Arabia with transferable/expired Iqama need to apply.
• Update daily Reports, (SAP report & Sales Report & Sales)
• If any discrepancy, for example: number of containers not matching with quantity,
• Incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
• Prepares daily management reports.
• Prepares other standard and ad hoc reports as needed.
• Provides supervision, training, scheduling, and guidance to shipping personnel.
• Coordinate with operation for operation for timely production & posting.
• Coordinate with inventory team for timely confirmation.
• Prepare loading documents example batch form, checklist and handover to loading team
• Develop work schedules according to budgets and workloads.
• Discuss job performance problems with employees in order to identify causes and issues, and to work on resolving problems.
• Implement corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
• Interpret and communicate work procedures and company policies to staff
• Monitor inventory levels or as needed.
• Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
• Prepare monthly task performance report.
• Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
• Attend daily meeting with client to discuss issue.
• Follow up with loading team to ensure to load container / truck within the KPI.
• Maintain loading KPI record.
• Will be responsible for planners’ job and documentation as well as to maintain loaded trucks/containers photo record.
• To communicate with KNK planners on daily basis.
• Coordinate with documentation colleagues for preparing correct packing list.
• Coordinate with documentation colleagues for updating correct details in SAP.
• Hold meeting within department on daily basis or weekly to discuss issue and how to rectify.
• Maintain documents record.
• Handle Customer/s complaints & give all necessary documents upon client request.
• Necessary qualifications with at least 2 years’ experience.
• Knowledge of all relevant procedures, instructions, documents related to the function.
• Knowledge of all software requirements relevant to his function.
• Requires basic English knowledge to communicate, read and write.
• Must be able to work in a multicultural environment.
Incepted in 1978, G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants has trod the most innovative and strategic path in making human resource more customized to the needs of various industries. Nevertheless, focusing also on the career prospects of candidates.
Being India’s leading government recognized manpower consultant, G. Gheewala has become the ideal choice of leading companies who wish to recruit professional human resources from India.
Small wonder, the company has been recognized as the most resourceful entity in manpower consultancy across various industries with multiple candidate profiles. G. Gheewala has provided its recruiting Service since decade to a large spectrum of reputed companies abroad by ensuring competent and reliable personnel to suit their job requirements.