The position of the Project Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of all language projects.
– Manages localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, localization engineers, internal business partners and external vendors and other departments.
– Develops project plans and work-flows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control.
– Analyzes location project risk, and defines mitigation actions of identified risks.
– Assigns, monitors and measures project team members’ work.
– Directs team’s deliveries to time-lines and product quality, including responsiveness and professionalism towards both internal and external clients.
– Leads project/client/business partner meetings and conference calls, including project kick-off meetings, weekly and ad-hoc.
– Establishes and maintains excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally.
– Continually expands knowledge and education in localization trends and news.
– Preparation and maintenance of project documentation.
– A Bachelor’s degree in translation, business or related field
– Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a similar position in corporate environment.
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
– Detail orientation with the ability to multi-task.
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
– Independence in carrying out assigned tasks.
– Ability to work under pressure in a fast‐paced environment.
– Highly‐developed computer skills (MS Office, Windows).
- Job Location
- Mohandessin, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 21 Max: 28