• Perform routine visits to Clients, Consultants & Design Firms in the relevant area to provide technical support and to assure that company lighting product’s range is specified.
• Collect necessary data on projects in the relevant market including project name, contact person, current status and expected completion date.
• Perform Lighting Design/Calculations whenever required by Engineering Firms (Consultants & Clients) and support area Sales Force in coordination with Lighting Manager.
• Keep track of monitoring & follow-up of new products/product ranges forwarded by Lighting Manager.
• Prepare/source necessary presentation materials whenever needed to be presented to clients, consultants, in coordinating with Lighting Manager.
• Coordinate with SalesForce for bidding/ongoing projects to get company lighting products approved by the consultant or other approval parties.
• Prepare monthly reports in a convenient format on clients and consultant data & projects updates noting that report shall be submitted at the beginning of every month.
• Prepare/execute visit plan for Clients, Consultants and End-users noting that summary report shall be submitted at the beginning of every 2 weeks.
• Categorize the relationship level with clients/consulting firms and work to improve it.
• Conduct Technical Seminars and Presentation for new products and new technology.
• Mange Lighting Division Technical Library in the Area.
To provide Commercial/Technical Knowledge/Support/Offers for the Front Sales Force.
• University Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• General practicing on AutoCAD, Relux, and DIALux.
• Fluent in English & Arabic.
• Computer literate & Presentation skills.
• 3-5 Years Experience in Lighting Business.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Electrical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 8
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 35